Following Jesus’ example in Word and Deed, Petros Network mission is two-fold:
1. PROCLAIMING the Good News by Planting Local Churches in Unreached Communities.
Jesus is the only hope of the world! The best and most compelling expression of Jesus is the church planted in a local community. Our foundational mission conviction is to develop indigenous ministry leaders and plant local churches within unreached people groups. We are currently planting churches in Ethiopia, Uganda and South Sudan.
Petros Network church planting activities include:
- Leadership Development
- Theological Training
- Life Skill Development
- Spiritual Enrichment
- Bibles and Literature
- Ministry Support, and
- Church Construction
2. DEMONSTRATING the Good News through engaging Church Plants in Redemptive Lift efforts.
The Kingdom of God is the truest and best catalyst for holistic transformation. Our foundational mission conviction is to plant sustainable, reproducing churches that bring redemptive lift to all aspects of community life.
Petros Network church planters are sent to isolated and developing villages often struggling with basic life issues and chronic poverty. Redemptive Lift efforts follow every church plant and vary according to the various, and often complex, needs of that local community. We execute and network with cooperative partners to assist with Redemptive Lift Ministry. Sustainable projects include:
- Animals, Agriculture and Livelihood
- Business Development / Micro-finance
- Child / Orphan Sponsorship
- Clean Water / Sanitation
- Construction and Community Development
- Education / Training
- Food Distribution / Feeding Programs
- Medical and Dental Relief
- Widows / Vulnerable Women